Dumpster Rental Contract
(813)789-4067 6680 N. Dormany RD. Plant City, Fl 33565
Pricing & Payment:
1. Customer agrees to pay $225.00 (base fee) for the 12yrd. or $299.00 for the 16yrd. container. Due at time of drop.
If M.H.I. loads and Hauls off. $385.00(base Fee) for a 12yd. or $475.00 for the 16yd. container, which Includes up to 1 ton of materials.
any overages incurred due to overloading or additional days requested by the customer will be an extra fee. The containers include up to _2-4_ tons, however, due to strict weight limitations as well as associated dump fees any additional materials will be billed at $150.00 per ton above 5 tons, up to 5 Tons, and $150.00 per ton over 5 Tons.
2. The customer is responsible for any additional fees assessed by the landfill for certain items such as tires, appliances, etc.
3. This container rental includes use for up to _14_ days. If a container is kept for longer than __14__ days there will be an additional fee of $10.00/day.
4. Payment for all base fees as well as any known additional rental time will be due upon delivery of the container. Any additional fees due to overweight or other fees not paid for upon delivery are due within 7 days of the container is picked up.
5. Any unpaid balance after 7 days will start to accrue 15% interest from the date of pickup until paid in full. There will be a minimum of a $25.00 late fee.
USE Of Dumpster:
X. While M.H.I. dumpsters are in your possession, you will Not:
X. place or allow to be placed into the dumpster:
1. substances hazardous to health such as Toxic or corrosive materials or liquids;
2. any Liquids of any kind whether contained or not;
3. Cans, drums or other containers of any kind unless they are empty and crushed; so incapable of carrying any liquid;
4. Medical waste or Animal carcasses of any kind or quantity;
5. any other material not listed above however considered unsuitable for containment e.g. malodorous waste; Including but not limited to: asbestos, paint, tires, gas bottle, fridges, freezers, TVs, fluorescent tubes, light bulbs, vehicle batteries, computer monitors, liquids and solvents.
6. Extremely heavy materials such as dirt, rock, concrete. Please let us know and we can help you dispose of such heavy items in a more efficient manner. 7. Fill any dumpster higher than the top of its sides and in such a manner as to prevent spillage of material from the M.H.I. dumpster either while stationary or in transit.
8. Light fires in the dumpster;
9. The customer is responsible for any damages to the container other than normal wear and tear while it is in the customerʼs possession.
Access and Ground Conditions:
1. The customer will be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery site (including the removal and reinstatement of local obstructions) and for ensuring suitable ground conditions for the delivery, placement, and removal of the dumpster. No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface and you should, therefore, take steps to protect surfaces (e.g. paving slabs, soft ground) before delivery.
2. REPAIRS OF DAMAGE TO STRUCTURES OTHER THAN CONTAINER:
Should the container cause damage to the concrete or asphalt during loading or unloading, m.h.i. is only responsible if this is due to our negligence. We have specifically identified that heavy containers may cause damage and that the placement of these heavy containers is the site managerʼs or Homeowner responsibility in determining a suitable placement to minimize the site's exposure to this type of damage.
3. Should the Customer fail to return the container, M.H.I. maintains the right to enter upon the premises where the container may be, without notice, and take possession of and remove it at the Customer's expense, all without legal process, the Customer hereby waving any claims for damages from any such entry, taking, or removal.
Guarantee of Payment:
In the event of a voluntary or involuntary petition for bankruptcy or receivership filed by or against the Customer, the rental agreement shall be terminated on the filing date, and the equipment shall be returned to M.H.I., and all unpaid rents shall be paid by the undersigned. The customerʼs signature on this rental agreement will constitute both their corporate and personal guarantee to Cassel Hauling that itʼs invoices will be paid in full, including any overages or penalties incurred.